Ya'll she is absolutely adorable. Enjoy every moment of your time together in the hospital. Use the help while you have it. What an awesome time in your lives. Congrats you guys!
OH MY!!! She is gorgeous. I am loving that thick dark hair. So excited that she is finally here. Ashley, I am praying for your recovery specifically...after 2 longs days I know you are exhausted. Enjoy that little muffin-before you know it you will be taking pictures of her eating her first birthday cake. My how time flies!!
Me, Mary Cox, Katherine, Laura, and Megan are all sitting here admiring your beautiful girl! You're such a trooper- Laura says she hopes you had drugs :) Can't wait to meet her!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
19 comments:
Congrats! She is so beautiful!!
Absolutely Precious! SO happy you are now cuddling and loving your sweet Emma Cate.
We will be praying for a restful night!
Ya'll she is absolutely adorable. Enjoy every moment of your time together in the hospital. Use the help while you have it. What an awesome time in your lives. Congrats you guys!
OH MY!!! She is gorgeous. I am loving that thick dark hair. So excited that she is finally here. Ashley, I am praying for your recovery specifically...after 2 longs days I know you are exhausted. Enjoy that little muffin-before you know it you will be taking pictures of her eating her first birthday cake. My how time flies!!
Yayyyy!! Congratulations. She is such a little beauty. I love the hair.
She is absolutely gorgeous! I'm sure Trina and David are two proud grandparents just grinning ear to ear! Congratulations!
She is perfection--and perfectly adorable--and she has her Daddy's hair. Welcome to the world, Emma Cate! Best love to all, Gran
What a beautiful little baby girl?! I love her dark hair. So happy for you guys!! Congrats!
So, so beautiful!! Congratulations!
Me, Mary Cox, Katherine, Laura, and Megan are all sitting here admiring your beautiful girl! You're such a trooper- Laura says she hopes you had drugs :) Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Ashley & Phil! Emma Cate is absolutely precious.
Congratulations!!! Love ya'll!
She is beautiful! I love her head full of hair.
Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love her head full of dark hair!
Oh Congrats!!! Look at that hair! Just beautiful!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful! What a blessing!!
Emma Cate is precious!! Absolutely precious!! I love her head full of dark hair!!
Congrats to you both!! Emma Cate is beautiful!
Congratulations Phil and Ashley! She is perfect...and I love all the hair! What a perfect little blessing! Glad everyone is doing well!
Post a Comment