"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Saturday, February 27, 2010
One Week Old
It's hard to believe yesterday Emma Cate was one week old! The days since we've been home have flown by and we are settling in more each day. We've continued to try to take a few pictures, but she doesn't like to be naked at all so it's made it a little difficult :) Here are a few that we got this afternoon.
And one more that I found from our first day at home. I can't help but think she is absolutely an angel!
7 comments:
Weesie
said...
What an angel! You can tell she is extremely intelligent by her eyes!
Ash, She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I know you must be a huggin' and a lovin' on her ALL the time! Don't listen to folk who say you'll spoil her by holding her too much! I believe you cannot love and show affection too much! So, rock, hug, love, and kiss! :)
Hi Ashely, I follow your blog and love it. I can relate to you and your little bundle of joy. I recently became a new mother, my littler girl Clara Louise is 12 weeks old , born on Dec 6th. It's the hardest yet most rewarding job in the world. Aren't they just miracles!
Welcome home and good luck on your next few weeks. There will be lots of changes but just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. It goes so fast.
She is just so precious! I would love to see Trina and David's face when they look at her! I know they are so proud to be grandparents! I pray you are feeling well.
She's a perfectly beautiful little girl! I'm so glad she's here, and I anxiously await the time when I can hold her and love her. Children bring so much joy, but let me tell you that grandchildren are even more wonderful in a different way. Your parents will agree! Congrats again!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
7 comments:
What an angel! You can tell she is extremely intelligent by her eyes!
Ash, She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I know you must be a huggin' and a lovin' on her ALL the time! Don't listen to folk who say you'll spoil her by holding her too much! I believe you cannot love and show affection too much! So, rock, hug, love, and kiss! :)
Aunt Shirley
(can't wait to see her!)
Hi Ashely, I follow your blog and love it. I can relate to you and your little bundle of joy. I recently became a new mother, my littler girl Clara Louise is 12 weeks old , born on Dec 6th. It's the hardest yet most rewarding job in the world. Aren't they just miracles!
Welcome home and good luck on your next few weeks. There will be lots of changes but just hold on tight and enjoy the ride. It goes so fast.
Connor
Oh my gosh you have such a precious family! What a wonderful addition! Cute blog!
Ashley, I found your blog through Holly- Emma Cate is just precious, congratulations!
She is just so precious! I would love to see Trina and David's face when they look at her! I know they are so proud to be grandparents! I pray you are feeling well.
She's a perfectly beautiful little girl! I'm so glad she's here, and I anxiously await the time when I can hold her and love her. Children bring so much joy, but let me tell you that grandchildren are even more wonderful in a different way. Your parents will agree! Congrats again!
Post a Comment