
This weekend we were in Fairhope for one of Phil's best friends from home - Daniel and Lacy's wedding was beautiful and so much fun.

Then on Sunday we took advantage of being so close to the beach and headed down to Fort Morgan for the next three days with Phil's family. We had a great time relaxing on the beach.
Not a great picture of me at all, but sweet family.
And apologies for the baby bedding post. Phil and Brant both gave me a really hard time about that last night...I just thought it was too cute and I didn't have anything else to blog about since I didn't have our pictures with me from the weekend :)
2 comments:
Ashley, reading your blog is a bright spot in my day! Even your baby dreams bring smiles to my face, however premature they may be! Wasn't Phil an Eagle Scout? Isn't their motto, "Be prepared?" Well, by the time you have a baby, you'll be prepared!
Love the beach and wedding pics!
love the new background! pretty!
Post a Comment