Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Our Rug



I have to give a recommendation for anyone looking for Oriental rugs. The rug I found at Rugman.com that I mentioned in a previous post, was marked down again so Phil bought it for me as an early Christmas, birthday, valentines day etc... gift. We absolutely love it! They shipped it very quickly and it arrived in perfect condition. It is even more beautiful in person and the softest Oriental rug I have ever felt! Here are some pictures we took after we tried to spread it out at my in laws house.





I can't wait to see how it will look in our living room! It has all of the colors I am planning to use throughout the house and I feel like it will add so much color to the living room - for those of you who know me well - my decorating tends to have a lot of neutrals - so this is huge for me :) Love it! Thank you Phil!

5 comments:

John and Brooke said...

I told you rugman was awesome!!! We have LOVED our rug from there. What size is it? I really like the colors in yours and it is similar to ours, although ours is a bit brighter!

The Gentrys said...

I had a shout out to you on their brooke and i just re-read it and realized i must have accidentally deleted that paragraph...but thank you for the recommendation! we are super excited about it! It is a 10x13 - is that what size ya'lls is?

Anonymous said...

Love the rug! Can't wait to see it in the living room with all of your pretty furniture. That was a great buy!

Anonymous said...

anonymous was your mom. don't know why i must hit the wrong key sometimes.

Maryanna said...

Way to go, Phil! Great gift. I love it!!!
Ashley, Redeeming Love is one of my fav books, too! I should read it again to refresh my memory.