Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedding Bells Ringing in Our Family Again!


Phil and I have been keeping this a secret for about a month now and were so excited yesterday when it was finally here......Mary Lindsey and Chris are engaged! We were blessed that Chris wanted to involve us in the whole process leading up to the engagement and it was so much fun. I have never known anyone to stress more over making things perfect for his bride - it was so sweet! He wanted the ring he gave her to be absolutely perfect and when he couldn't find exactly what he wanted for her, he had it made especially for her. How sweet is that! And it is absolutely beautiful!


Phil and I hid in the woods while he proposed and took pictures and video taped the whole thing.


This is when Chis told ML we were in the woods.





Here are some of my favorites...


By this point it was pouring down rain...but ML said it was "the best rainy day ever!"

They are planning to get married in Aliceville July 11, 2009.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

i think you should post one of the make out pictures.

Tyler Asbury said...

i love those pictures, ash! so precious!

kpmantooth said...

That is so wonderful. I have chill bumps!! You know...I haven't scheduled Jack's 6 mo pictures yet...you really are good.... :)