This weekend we had such a great time at our friends' Justin and Amanda's wedding. They planned their wedding for 5 p.m. on the 13th because Auburn played Miss. State away and they assumed the game would be at 11:30 like is usually is every year...well unfortunately the game was at 6 p.m. instead. Now Amanda and Justin are huge Auburn fans (as are their friends) so what did they do? They didn't get upset, instead they brought in a big screen tv for everyone to watch the game during the reception! It was great! And we all danced to the band in between plays. It has been so much fun getting to see all of our old friends this summer with all these weddings and we've still got a few more this year!
So much fun!
As a side note: I called the guy who is putting in our hardwoods yesterday and told him to go ahead and do the kitchen too...thanks for all your advice! The wood should be delivered today so it can have a few weeks to aclimate before it's installed mid-October. I'll post pictures then!
2 comments:
Ashley, thank you so much for your suggestion. I took your advice and found an online video. I found my problem and now I can wind the bobbin! I can always count on you for creative tips.
I finally found your blog. SO fun! Hope to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment