I decided not to go to the game 1. because I didn't have a ticket and 2. because Phil's ticket was in the student section and I really didn't want to sit there even if I could get a ticket because getting there 2 hours before kickoff in that heat just didn't sound appealing! Instead, I went to Shealy and Clayton's and had a great time watching the game there with several of our friends!
Brooke and John came in town and I had to get a picture with my two pregnant friends! They are so cute! Al and Phil wanted their picture made for the blog too...they said they are "blog stalkers" so they deserved to be mentioned! Nice face Al!
Phil and I had a pretty lazy day on Monday but it was perfect. We got to spend the whole day together and we even took the plunge and made the curtains for the dining room (the ones that I was hesitant to start on because the fabric was expensive). They turned out perfect and I can't wait to hang them in our house (in 7 months!) Again, I don't have a place to hang them to take a picture, but this is the fabric...
...it's a linen that almost looks like a tight weave burlap with the black velvet medallion pattern called "Bonetti Velvet Flock Linen". It love it! That's all for now. Have a great Tuesday!
1 comment:
Love the fabric for the dining room!!! I wish I was there for you to teach me how to sew...or for me to just mooch off of your talent and get you to make things for me! See you soon :)
Post a Comment