"How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God"
1 John 3:1
Friday, July 31, 2009
Trouble
Need I say more? This pup is CRAZY...I mean, Tripp did chew up a computer cord and a cell phone cord and a few pairs of shoes, but sheetrock and paint? Really? I think I'm going back to bed for a few minutes and maybe he'll be normal when I wake up.
Oh my gosh Ashley! I cannot believe that. You guys have worked so hard on your house. I do hope when you wake up he will be normal again.....but maybe Phil will want a fence now:)
I can hear you comparing your children one day too! It will go like this: You were such a calm sweet baby, but your brother was trouble from the day he was born!"
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Ashley! I cannot believe that. You guys have worked so hard on your house. I do hope when you wake up he will be normal again.....but maybe Phil will want a fence now:)
Oh no!! I hope that's easy to fix!
Oh my goodness, puppy fever!
I can hear you comparing your children one day too! It will go like this: You were such a calm sweet baby, but your brother was trouble from the day he was born!"
Em
Post a Comment