Wednesday, February 10, 2010

39 Week Craving

Yes, we are still here. 39 weeks today. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, but doubt I've made any progress since last week!

I have had a new craving though and found something that is absolutely amazing! I'm so glad I didn't discover how delicious this combination was earlier in pregnancy :)

If you have never tried Nutella, you are missing out. Chocolate hazelnut spread. It is so yummy!



Now take a graham cracker, break it in half and spread one side with some Jif reduced fat peanut butter and the other side with a thin layer of Nutella...it doesn't take much!

Try it, but I'm warning you, you'll be addicted!

7 comments:

Katie said...

We love Nutella - I can't keep in the house or we eat it in two days. Yummy!

Karen Isbell said...

Oh Ashley, how did you live in a house with me for two years and just now discover this wonderful, heavenly combination! It is one of my favorites and I'm glad its keeping you comfy in your last few days! Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little girl!

Courtney said...

That sounds amazing. Hang in there!! I have a theory that the babies that cook the longest are the best eaters and start sleeping better earlier (even if it is one or two weeks less of sleep deprivation--you will appreciate it!). I know at the end that it is easy to get discouraged by no progress but she will come when she is ready. I've had many friends go from 1cm to labor so you never know! Hope you get surprised by some progress tomorrow at your appt.

leslie the young mother said...

omg. how dare you introduce me to something so incredibly awesome?!? I blame this on the extra 10 lbs i'm about to gain....haha!

Cindy Hammonds (AU) said...

Oh my, I've only had the nutella on toast. A graham cracker sounds much tastier! I've just recently discovered Jiff with honey. Love it on toast

mom said...

We ate Nutella when we lived in Germany--sometimes on bread for breadfast. My favorite is spread on a Ritz! Yum!

Ashley said...

Toast, ritz, apple... I love nutella too! Good luck in the next couple weeks, can't wait to see pictures.