I promise I've been trying to get pictures taken and up, but I'm sure all of you who have children understand how these first few days at home with a newborn are...the hours pass so quickly and there just doesn't seem to be enough time to get everything done. Please be patient with me! I just checked my email this morning for the first time and Phil actually put pictures up on my facebook that different people took while we were in the hospital. I'll try to do better though! For now, here are a few we were able to get yesterday :)


And one after her first bath at home...she hated being naked, but loves her hair to be brushed!
5 comments:
A true princess loves for her hair to be brushed! I can't wait to hold her this weekend, she has changed so much already!
Ashley and Phil...Emma Cate is BEAUTIFUL! What a joy for you guys. We are so happy for you!
Oh, she is just beautiful!! Love those big, dark eyes:)
If everyone could just hear the little lamb sounds that she makes, you'd just lose your heart! What a sweet-natured baby. I miss you all!
Ashley & Phil,
Emma Cate is precious. She has beautiful bright eyes. I am so excited for you both and your families!
Jackie Brainerd
Post a Comment