Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Few More...

Phil was not too thrilled with my choices in the last post...I had to point out to him that I don't love everything about all of the pictures in the last post...just the general overall look was appealing...and the only one that is even close to what we may do right now is #4 because white is what we have to work with.

So in light of that, here are a few more I found that gave me some ideas...










I like the white subway tiles on the backsplash...










We had toyed with the yellowish / gold on the walls, but now we aren't sure...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! I never thought I'd say this, but the white on walls is looking good. It gives you a clean palette for your warm woods, brick floor, paintings, fabrics, accessories, etc. In all the pics, the white kitchens looks less cluttered & busy to me. Love the brackets under cabinets in house #4 and mustard yellow cabinet & stools!

Maryanna said...

I like the first 3 the best. I love a white kitchen.

John and Brooke said...

I love the ceiling in the last pic!! Very rustic!

Jennifer said...

those top 3 are some of my very favorite kitchens.