Monday, February 9, 2009

Precious Babies

I had a wonderful time this weekend photographing two sweet babies! I'm posting some of my favorites on my photography blog at http://www.ashleygentryphotography.blogspot.com/ so check back for those later this morning, but I couldn't resist posting these two here!


3 comments:

John and Brooke said...

We are so very thankful to you for taking the time to stop in Bham!! I cannot wait to see all of your great work!

The Dyer Family said...

when are we losing you to aliceville? we'll need you to do a big brother/new baby sister photo shoot for us when nealy arrives in april!!! i'll keep you posted. :)

The Elliotts said...

Ashley,

The pictures are so sweet. You are truly blessed with an awesome talent! If we have to, we will make the trip to Aliceville for you to take some of Baby E. It will be a good excuse to visit you and Phil! By that time you will be on your way to making the big photography bucks!