Quick post. Here are a few things I'm working on right now! I made this little sash or whatever you want to call it to hang over a wreath on our front door. It's just linen on the front and blue ticking on the back.

Thank you to those of you who shared ideas about curtain rods. We are going to attempt to make them! Purchased dowel rods, spray paint and some steel spacers last night and I found these drawer knobs at Heartstrings yesterday.

They are at 50% off everything now so I found these for $1.50 each...a lot cheaper than knobs at Home Depot or Lowes! Also bought this little crate...I just liked it! They had it set up with notecards organized in it and I loved the idea!
I'll let you know how the rods turn out!
1 comment:
Ashley, you have the best ideas! I love your new look on your blog with the house, etc. Love you! Mom
Post a Comment